1. Make Buyers Feel at HomeOne of the ways to make this happen is to take time to declutter. Pack away any personal items like pictures, awards, and sentimental belongings. The more neutral and tidy the space, the easier it is for a buyer to picture themselves living there. According to the 2021 Profile of Home Staging by NAR:
“82% of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.”Not only will your house potentially attract the attention of more buyers and likely sell quickly, but the same report also notes:
“Eighteen percent of sellers’ agents said home staging increased the dollar value of a residence between 6% and 10%.”As Jessica Lautz, Vice President of Demographics and Behavior Insights for NAR, says:
“Staging a home helps consumers see the full potential of a given space or property…It features the home in its best light and helps would-be buyers envision its various possibilities.”
2. Keep It CleanOn top of making an effort to declutter, it’s important to keep your house neat and clean. Before a buyer stops by, be sure to pick up toys, make the beds, and wash the dishes. This is one more way to reduce the number of things that can distract a buyer from the appeal of the home. Ensure your home smells fresh and clean as well. Buyers will remember the smell of your house, and according to the same report from NAR, the kitchen is one of the most important rooms of the house to focus on if you want to attract more buyers.
3. Give Buyers AccessBuyers are less likely to make an offer on your house if they aren’t able to easily schedule a time to check it out. If your home is available anytime, that opens up more opportunities for multiple buyers to go from curious to eager. It also allows buyers on tight schedules to still get in to see your house. While health continues to be a great concern throughout the country, it’s important to work with your agent to find the best safety measures and digital practices for your listing. This will drive visibility and create access options that also keep everyone in the process safe.
4. Price It RightEven in a sellers’ market, it’s crucial to set your house at the right price to maximize selling potential. Pricing your house too high is actually a detriment to the sale. The goal is to drive high attention from competing buyers and let bidding wars push the final sales price up. Work with your trusted real estate professional to determine the best list price for your house. Having an expert on your side in this process is truly essential.
Bottom LineIf you want to sell on your terms, in the least amount of time, and for the best price, today’s market sets the stage to make that happen. Let’s connect today to determine the best ways to maximize the sale of your house this year.
Comparing Real Estate Agents in Spokane WA?Here’s How Trends Real Estate Focuses On A Better Home Buying & Selling Experience. Buying or selling a property in Spokane WA? Excellent! As you know there are lots of options when it comes to real estate agents in Spokane, Washington and you’ve got a decision to make. If you’re looking to sell your Spokane or Spokane County house the Trends Real Estate Agents can help you sell your house for the highest price, making it effortless for you on your terms. If you’re buying a home or Spokane County area property Trends Real Estate With Professional Realty Services has the experience you need to help make the buying process easier, less time consuming, and we’re on your side to help make sure you get the best deal while we worry about all of the details. Either way, countless local home owners and investors trust the realtors at Trends Real Estate to help them wade through the real estate buying and selling process while keeping more cash in your pocket and helping you save the time and headache of working with less experienced brokers. When you work with Trends Real Estate we promise to help you…
- Save time worrying about your purchase or sale so you can keep enjoying your life
- Avoid costly mistakes that can pop up with difficult transactions
- Keep more money in your pocket
- … and more.